Sunday, November 1, 2015

Help please?!

Hello Garie,
My name is Karla Spicer. I'm trying to use the polymer clay to make a medallion type ornament with my sons thumbprint in the center. He suffered a brain injury 7 years ago and has been total care since. He's 28, but given his situation, his fingerprints are not as visible as someone who uses their hands. Do you have any ideas on what I can do to enhance them on the clay? He's recently been put into hospice and I know my time with him is limited. I'm desperately wanting to make this momento for his siblings. I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks,
Karla
Oct. 30
Dear Karla,
I'm so sorry about your son, when your kid suffers with the injury, as parent we are suffering too. We treasured the memorable times bringing our children up from baby to adult with our love and devotion for them, "There is no love without suffering." Arielle Dombasle, I prayed that the angels beside him will make him suffers less.
I am happy to help, this morning, I've completed the instruction by giving you two options.
See attached images
Sincerely,
Garie Sim
Oct.30
Oh my goodness! Thank you so very much! I'm so excited to get started this morning! Thank you for sending the information so quickly and most importantly, for your prayers and kind words. Blessings to you and your family!
Oct.30

OPTION 1




















OPTION 2













No comments:

Post a Comment