Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Evaluting The New Fimo Kids Products

Starting with Robot  Step By Step


The new Kids Series are Interesting, it's call Form and Play, there's Dino, Farm, Butterfly,Alien, Robot, Fairy, Princess, and Knight.The Kids series consist of step by step instructions, 4 pcs ofFimo Kid clay, a tools and beautiful background for diorama.
My first impression on the Fimo kids clay, is soft enough to condition no crumps unlike the Fimo soft clay. My teaching concept for all the kids in my workshop is play, have fun creating with clay project, enhancing their imagination, building their confident, make them proud of their achievement and be happy. 

I am happy with this new products from Fimo and it is a more friendly products for the kids. 

Most kid have their own interest, fun and play and it differ between boys and girls, as mentor, you must understand, know the kid's interest, then they will share their imagination 
with you, it will be easier to teach and part my skill to them. I'm introducing my student Melcolm, a young confident artist, good communication skills, fun to share his imagination and a kind boy who loves animal.

My challenge is to introduce a New Fimo kid products, add some of my materials and asked him to create a full diorama with the background as his reward.Finally, when he completed the whole project, including the robots, drone, romote search, laser, tech table, web table, 
which I help to set up the diorama, I reward him further with the lighting system to the recycled polycarbonate base.















































No comments:

Post a Comment